Frequently Asked Questions
How long do I have access to my course?
- One year
How many devices can I use to access my course?
- You will be able to access the courses on 3 devices.
How much does the courses cost?
- That will depend on the course. Most courses are normally $49.
What payment methods do you accept?
- We accept all major credit cards and debit cards.
Are the teachers experienced?
- The courses are taught by real professors with many years of experience teaching the subject. The professors have a minimum masters degree in their field of expertise.
Is the website secure?
- Yes. You will notice a security lock symbol above next to our URL and it begins with https instead of just http to indicate that they are encrypted. This security is provided by an SSL certificate, which protects sensitive information entered into our site.
How do I access my course?
- When you buy the course, you will be required to sign up for a username and password which is what you will use to sign in to the course.
Is Zachariah Institute accredited?
- No. We do not offer certificates or degrees and thus not required to be accredited by any accrediting body. The courses are meant to prepare you for exams or to provide you with knowledge in different subjects to help you succeed. The courses are not transferable.
What do I do if I have any issues with accessing my course or have other questions?
- If you have any issues, questions or need assistance with anything, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.